Ice Tower - LOCATION
The SMDC Ice Tower is situated along Sunrise Drive corner EDSA Extension, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
The residential-office tower is rising near the new emerging business district of the Bay Area in Pasay City. The resort-inspired property provides a well-protected enclave for all those who are looking for a serene environment within a bustling city. It is a mere minute away from the prime entertainment and shopping centers in Pasay City.
Your new home will be just a walk away from the Entertainment City where many recreational centers are located. Some of the most famous facilities and entertainment complexes near the Ice include the Solaire Resort & Casino, Aseana City, Okada Manila, City of Dreams Manila, Resorts World Manila, Bayshore City Manila, and PAGCOR Entertainment City, among others. Moreover, numerous embassies surround the Ice; such as the US Embassy and the Japanese Embassy (across Roxas Blvd.). Some of the corporate and government offices near the ICE Tower include the GSIS Headquarters, PNB Financial Center, Manila Film Center, Wrld Trade Center Manila, DFA, NBI, Pasay City Hall, Toyota Manila Bay, Philippine Airlines Head Office, and the Philippine Trade & Training Center, among others.
- The Ice Tower is within Manila’s University Belt: You will not be surprised that Ice Tower has proximity to Manila’s University Belt, which is favorable for your kids. Your children don’t have to commute too far every day to go to school. Even during a pandemic, when face-to-face schooling is allowed, they will not endure the harsh everyday travel to and from home. Additionally, your children don’t have to experience the long travel time and the annoying traffic gridlock daily to get to school.
- Schools: More public and private schools are within the 1-km radius from the Ice. These schools include the City University of Pasay, University of the Philippines Manila, De La Salle University Taft, DLSU College of St. Benilde, Arellano University School of Law, Far Eastern University Morayta, Mapua University, St. Scholastica’s College, St. Paul College Manila, University of the East-Recto, and the Asian Institute of Maritime Studies, among others.
- Churches: Without going too far from home, you and the family can practice your faith solemnly. Some churches within easy reach from your new home are the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, St. Joseph the Worker Parish, Iglesia Ni Kristo Lokal ng Pasay, the Quiapo Mosque, San Rafael Parish, and the Baclaran Church, to name just a few.
- Hospitals: The family will never be left behind in medical care, especially during a pandemic or epidemic, once you settle at the Ice Tower. It is because there are numerous hospitals within minutes of your new home. These hospitals include the Protacio Hospital, Adventist Medical Center Manila, St. Clare’s Medical Center, the SSMC Satellite Clinic, San Juan de Dios Educational Foundation & Medical Center, Philippine General Hospital, Ospital ng Maynila, Pasay City General Hospital, and the Lord’s Grace Medical and Industrial Clinic, among others.
- Shopping Centers: The educational, cultural, entertainment, and medical institutions near the Ice Tower are just some of the most diverse places in its vicinity. Additionally, you can experience being within the shopping haven of Manila. Aside from MOA: there are several shopping complexes that you can go to bargain, shop, dine, and be entertained, near the tower. Some of the shopping hubs just a few meters from the condo office are the Ayala Malls Manila Bay, SM Hypermart, W Mall Macapagal, Baclaran Market, and SM Makati: to name just a few.
- City University of Pasay
- University of the Philippines Manila
- De La Salle University Taft
- DLSU College of St. Benilde
- Arellano University School of Law
- Far Eastern University Morayta
- Mapua University
- St. Scholastica’s College
- Protacio Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center Manila
- St. Clare’s Medical Center
- SSMC Satellite Clinic
- Philippine General Hospital
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish
- Iglesia Ni Kristo Lokal ng Pasay
- San Rafael Parish
- Baclaran Church